I believe in freedom. Everyone should be able to express their thoughts and opinions and be able to do pretty much everything...
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins.
Not OK[edit | edit source]
Speciesism[edit | edit source]
We treat all species well.
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3302820/
- Earthlings http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0358456/
I want to Convert To Veganism and I'm making steps towards it. At the same time I'm OK with responsible and conscious use of animal products.
Fascism[edit | edit source]
I'm actually open to a discussion. Issuing open invitation to discuss it at Auschwitz Liberation Anniversary - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30996555 - and we will invite historians, survivors and law enforcement:
(I keep my mind explicitly open at all times)
Racism Sexism Ageism...[edit | edit source]
...or any other form of discrimination is not welcome.
Paedophilia[edit | edit source]
"Having a sexual attraction to children is not illegal in itself."
"Pedophilia is one of the most stigmatized mental disorders."
"Social attitudes towards child sexual abuse are extremely negative"
We are not OK with that.
Mental Illnesses[edit | edit source]
In the current version we don't have capacity to deal with dangerous and life threatening mental illnesses.
In such cases we will refer to external specialists for treatment and therapy.
Safety measures[edit | edit source]
- We should be able to discuss it anyway in safe, non-judgemental environment
- Exception to "Everything In Public" principle (they are already vulnerable)
- When in doubt we will protecting the weaker side: Core_Values#Protecting_weak
Equal opportunity[edit | edit source]
genesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Sometimes I wonder:
- is it legal to deny man a job of bra model
- is it legal to deny handicapped (wheelchair) person a job of an alpinist
- is it legal to deny blind person a job that requires driving
- what is "gender expression" - genitals on the table during an interview?
genesis is *NOT* an equal opportunity employer. We are not an employer at all. Please adhere to Core Values (that should fairly generic yet comprehensive)