Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legacy site: http://genesis.re/cruitment
Recruitment agency from the very beginning was designed as a money making vehicle.
Superseded by Stock Exchange[edit | edit source]
- Sorry to anyone who wanted to be recruited by me.
- It will not happen now.
- However I still see a lot of potential and market opportunity.
- Recruitment will always remain a 'lifestyle business' option.
- I'm also considering following scenario: at genesis we work on open-source technologies. And some of our inventions will be so good, other countries will want to implement them. The basic rate of our consultants is 100$ per hour.
- Example: we design resilient data storage systems. Bank of America wants to implement it. We happily accept their custom and offer them services. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecunia_non_olet ("the value of money is not tainted by its origins")
Still open to every opportunity[edit | edit source]
If the right co-founder is found - this would be a great:
- risk reduction strategy
- supplemental income
- learning experience
- adding value to the system
- (still want to do the recruitment thing but I don't want to invest in relationships with clients if I can invest / trade on Stock Exchange)
TODO[edit | edit source] Branding Website Dedicated phone number IT: what do we actually need?
Core Values[edit | edit source] Trust Integrity Open-source I'm tempted to leave it as it is and use 'genesis' as the name.
Why it didn't work out[edit | edit source]
- too much of medicine
- poor hires (ironic, for a recruitment agency)
- having a backup option