Relationship with Google
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Current state[edit | edit source]
- Google owns the world.
- They own all the information.
- They own all (majority) of the thoughts in the form of emails and personal data.
- They own hardware, software, operating system, infrastructure, everything, whatever.
Foreseeable future[edit | edit source]
- Google will maintain and expand their supremacy
- there is no point in competing against Google
- genesis can benefit by adopting Google technologies (and we are actually adopting them)
- proposing peace treaty between genesis and Google
Further reading[edit | edit source]
In December 2012, futurist and inventor Ray Kurzweil, author of The Singularity is Near, joined Google in a full-time engineering director role, but focusing on the deep learning project.